Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 1

Day 1 in the books. Not going to lie, my 8pm sugar craving came and all I could think about were cookies or a piece of chocolate and a Diet Coke. Thankfully, all of that is out of the house! I wouldn't have caved, not this soon.

It's small habitual things you just don't notice. I had to really watch myself from not doing things like eating the other half of my daughter's string cheese or taking my vitamins with my husband's Gatorade. Things I just do.

Anyway, no giant changes of course, but just knowing I did not put a single processed thing in my body today makes me smile a little. I also really enjoyed cooking three completely new meals today. And here they are.

Breakfast: Sweet Potato, Apple, and Pancetta Hash. Recipe Here

Lunch: Applegate Nitrate Free Organic Chicken and Apple Sausage, an arugula salad with avocado, red pepper and homemade lemon vinaigrette and a half a grapefruit

Dinner: Lemon Dill Salmon and zucchini baked in parchment with Garlic a Roasted Green Beans. Recipe for Salmon Here and Green Beans Here

Snacks: Natural cashews and macadamia nuts, strawberries

I have pictures but can't seem to get them on here. If I figure it out I'll add them later.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment