Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 12

Today was my rest day and much needed. I even got to sleep in!

I didn't eat the way I should i.e. I missed breakfast. We were running errands and time slipped away.

For lunch, I had the leftover curry chicken legs from last night and a salad. They are seriously so good. Y'all need to try that one.

Dinner didn't happen until after the girl was in bed, but it was a good throw together meal. I had a chicken andouille sausage, sautéed some yellow squash with onion (this always makes me think of my Grandmamma), and some Brussel sprouts.

Snacked on some raisins, cashews, grapes, half an apple and a banana in there as well. (I'm probably eating too much fruit, huh?)

I made some chicken salad that's coming together in the fridge overnight. I'm excited to have it for lunch tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Our Wildcats won big so there was a lot of celebrating going on in the Hendrick house.

Have a happy Monday!

xo.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment