Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 9

Just so y'all know, I was just doing my stretches before bed and I was fixated on a turkey club sandwich. My mind is so mean. And obviously still working on supressing those nasty cravings.

Today was fine. Ate three solid meals and a snack. Nothing to write home about...yet I'm still writing.

I had two fried eggs with bananas and blackberries for breakfast. p.s. Have y'all ever eaten a blackberry with a slice of banana. delicious.

I did make Paleo Mayo and with it I made a Paleo Ranch Dressing. These made me feel slightly more "normal". I had the ranch on a romaine and tomato salad with a leftover hamburger patty from last night for lunch.

I didn't know what I wanted to make for dinner so it ended up just being leftovers after we ran an errand and got munchkin ready for bed. I ate the last burger patty and the left over asparagus.

I've got three new recipes I'm PLANNING on making tomorrow. Hopefully I'll follow through.

I wish I could figure out if there's anything I could eat at restaurants. I just don't see anything that would be completely compliant. It would be nice to pick up something quick from time to time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! UK basketball is tomorrow. Wish I could have a beer to take the edge off ;)

Go Wildcats!

xo,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment