Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 4

Howdy everybody.

So, Day 4. According to my husband, I'm grouchy. I don't feel grouchy, but apparently my lack of enthusiasm for conversing makes me grouchy. I do feel a bit sluggish and tired today. That accompanied with my never-prepared-weekend-self makes for potential grouchiness.

I didn't take a picture of breakfast well, because it was eggs. Y'all know what eggs look like. The child was particularly temperamental this morning so it wasn't giving me much time to focus on making breakfast. I needed some quick protein before my run.

Lunch was a concoction. I just threw together some things during nap time. It was a Chicken Apple Sausage, some guacamole and veggies and a hard boiled egg.

I had a banana for a snack. Super yummy...again.

Dinner was grass-fed beef with homemade taco seasoning. I put it on top of romaine and topped with organic salsa and a side of guacamole. Here's the recipe where I got the idea. It has the recipe for the taco seasoning. I left out the red pepper flakes and for 1lb of beef, I only used half the seasoning. I also added salt.

Sorry the pictures won't load today for some reason.

I know this isn't very interesting, but like I said, I'm mostly just using it to stay accountable for what I eat. When I start to feel some results, I'm sure these will become more interesting.

Hope everyone has a great rest of your weekend!

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment