Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 8

Hey y'all. This is gonna be a quick one cause I am in bed as I type and ready for my head to hit the pillow.

Today wasn't anything special, and actually I made the mistake of basically skipping lunch all together. I know, shame on me. I had a late breakfast and had a workout, shower, getting ready to do while A took her nap. Then she needed to be fed and we had errands to run. Excuses, excuses. I know,  I've got to get more consistent with my mealtimes.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with a side of raspberries and blueberries. I snacked on a Larabar in the car, and cashews after I got home. Dinner was good though. I fried up a hamburger patty in the skillet with coconut oil, roasted some asparagus and had a yummy spinach salad that I picked up at the Down to Earth whole foods store when we were getting a few things. It was all easy which is great.

Hope everyone had a good day! Thanks again to everyone who reads this. Getting great feedback on Facebook and helpful advice and tips! I'm really lucky to have a great support system :)

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment