Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 15

Halfway there!!!

Just another day. I wasn't great on breakfast (just a Larabar) because we had to hit the road to go to the commissary early.

For lunch and dinner I had leftover Tostados from last night. They were very good again. Not gonna lie, I had another Larabar thrown in there too. I needed a pick me up.

I guess I could take some time to reflect on how I'm feeling so far. I am very happy to have made it without any slip ups or cheats. I don't think I've lived without a cheat day for months.

I am completing more reps in my workouts and I find that I don't put in the half-effort on the last reps like I've done in the past. I push harder through them and enjoy it. My endurance seems a bit better as well.

I've noticed an increase in my flexibility lately and my stretches are deeper and more effective.

One thing I'm not experiencing that they say might be a positive side effect is joint pain relief. My hips still ache by nighttime and, though my knee pain is very minimal now, I still experience the tightness I've had in the backs of my knees. I am really hoping this is a side effect that comes up in this second half.

As far as weight goes, I will have to cheat and weigh in this weekend because my 90 day fitness challenge is coming to an end and I have a DietBet going to weigh in for as well (wish me luck!). I'll let y'all know how much I'm down then.

I'm recharging and trying to come up with new recipes that include more veggies throughout my day. I really need to focus on that.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment