Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 23

Hey y'all.

Welcome to my last week!

I hate to have taken a little detour, but I seem to be just about back on track.

I still don't have a huge appetite, but I'm sitting here at 10pm waiting for some chicken thighs to finish baking because my tummy said, okay, enough is enough.

I managed to eat almost 2 whole scrambled eggs for breakfast.

I had some almonds and half a Nakd bar for a snack.

I didn't eat "lunch" until 3:45, but it was some veggie soup.

Now, my chicken thighs with some steam bag veggies. I know it's ridiculously late to be eating, but I figure I should listen to my body after these last few days. (Plus, I'll have leftovers.)

I've got a prep day planned for tomorrow. My resolve is weakening a bit so I'm planning on making some things do get me through lunches and blank spots I might need to fill in this last week.

See y'all tomorrow!

xo,
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment