Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 22

Hey there.

It was another day of just chicken noodle soup and crackers. Sorry.

I'm feeling better, but definitely not 100%. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll feel like a real, and compliant, breakfast.

This thing stinks man. I'm so sorry for any of you who have been hit with the bug this year. It is ROUGH.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day I can get back on track for these last 8 days. I absolutely hate that I can't honestly say I did a fully compliant 30 days, especially when I was so close and I knew I wasn't going to cave. But I know I can only do what my body allows, and I don't feel guilt over what I've had to eat the last two days. Just some disappointment.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and not suffering through sickness.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment