Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 28

Hi there! Hope everyone had a fantastic Tuesday. I'm super sore today. And it's so much worse at night, right before you want to get comfortable in bed. Why is that? My workout yesterday targeted my weak spots (arms and abs), and I am making it a point to really focus on improving my form so they were much more effective. I actually haven't had any muscle soreness in a long time, so this isn't cool. But I'm glad to know I worked hard.

My food day:
Breakfast-scrambled eggs
Lunch-chicken salad
Snack-Nakd bar and cashews
Dinner-Sautéed chicken tenderloins and collard greens

I truly can't believe I'm only two days away from the finish. I've been pinning Paleo recipes like crazy on Pinterest. I'm really looking forward to trying some clean recipes that aren't SO restricted. What I do love about having taken on this endeavor though is that I no longer question AT ALL if I could go Paleo. I've thought about trying Paleo countless times over the last 8 months or so, but it always seemed so impossible, so hard. Now I know that I definitely can.

I've also been fantasizing about what I'll eat when this is over. I've got to stop that cause crazy things are popping into my head (Jack in the Box tacos??? What???), but it's not like I ate those 28 days ago. I'm not new to watching what I eat. It's like my brain wants my body to go on a free-for-all in 3 days. Just have to remember that Day 31 shouldn't be much different from  Days 1-30.

See y'all tomorrow!

xo,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment