Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 19

Hey y'all :)

Not much to report today. It's my rest day so no exercise, though we did take the girls on a walk this evening. It was cut shirt by some rain though.

I went and got my hair done for the first time in 6 months, so I feel like a new woman.

Breakfast was two fried eggs, bananas and blackberries.

I had a Larabar at the salon because I was star ing. It took way longer than I'd planned for.

Lunch was two leftover hamburger patties and half a steam bag  of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Since I didn't get to eat until about 3:45, it's 9pm and I'm not very hungry. I just snacked on some cashews. It's times like this when I wish I could just heat up a quick can of soup or have a Laughing Cow cheese on a Wasa cracker.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! And hope your Monday isn't too Monday-ish.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment