Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 31-The Numbers

Here are my official results: (I'm using the same measurements I take for my fitness challenge.)

Chest: -1 in
Waist: -3 in
Hips: Smallest Part -1 in, Widest Part -2 in
Thigh: -.5 in
Upper Arm: -.5 in
Weight: -8 lbs

I'm not at all upset with my results! BUT, I was only .3 of a lb away from an entirely new set of numbers I haven't seen in I have no idea how long so that was like an "aw man, bummer"...for just a second. But that just means I'm really close and that's so exciting! I'm below pre-pregnancy weight and well on my way to finishing what I started 2 1/2 years ago!

Thanks again everyone! A few of you have mentioned wanting to try a Whole30 and, if you do, please reach out to me, let me know and if you need any check-ins or motivation boosters! I couldn't have done it without so much positivity and encouragement around me. I'm truly blessed.

Love y'all!

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment