Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 29

Evening! Can't believe I'm headed into my last day! I went to the store today to get some of the things I plan on adding back in to my diet (Greek yogurt, almond milk-I could have had this if I'd made my own, but no...) and it felt strange.  I DID find some awesome organic, no nitrates, nothing-but-meat-and-salt turkey and ham at the Commissary though!

I only got to have a Larabar for breakfast. We were on the go.

Lunch was leftover chicken tenders and collards from last night.

I snacked on cashews and a banana in the afternoon.

I made these Crispy Chicken Thighs again for dinner. I added the red pepper this time because I felt like a little spice. Paired it with a steam bag of veggies that had zucchini, carrots and peppers.

Had a great workout today that made me feel strong. I'm sore and I know it'll be worse tomorrow, so gonna make sure to get in plenty of water and stretching.

Have a good day y'all!

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment