Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 26

It was a fairly simple day. When I make food in bulk, it's for convenience, which equals redundancy.

Breakfast: Eggs and coffee (I'm so glad my stomach feels like coffee again!)

Lunch: chicken salad with Paleo wrap

Dinner: last of the Garbage Stirfry

Snacks: Banana, Nakd Bar (Pecan Pie...yum!)

So, as the end approaches, I feel that I should fully disclose the second reason I did this (second to the sugar addiction). I feel awkward talking about it for some reason, I just don't like the word. But I did it cause I felt chronically bloated. Just poochy tummy, felt like a balloon, and I heard that one of the great side effects was a reduction in that. And then as you add things back in post Whole30, you might learn the causes. There's a chance I've figured out mine. I hadn't felt that way in at least 2  weeks from what I can remember. I felt lighter and just better. But I'm back to that blimp feeling. I got the stomach bug and lived off of soup (with noodles) and crackers for two days. I'm wondering if there's a correlation now with grains. I know that I could still just be healing from the bug, but it makes me very interested to see what effects foods have as I add them back in. I'm not going to lie, I'm really disappointed that I'm back to feeling "poochy" again, but at least I know what can help it.

Hopefully my body will catch up soon and I'll feel as great as I was pre-evil-monster-stomach-bug.

xo,
Megan






No comments:

Post a Comment