Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 20

Uneventful food day. Breakfast was an an accidental omelet (I.e. I got distracted and forgot to scramble the eggs) and blueberries. Lunch was the last leftover hamburger patty and a spinach salad from the Down to Earth store. Dinner was late and random because I didn't plan ahead. A sweet potato, half an avocado, and bacon. Yup. Surprisingly satisfying though. I got the Nakd bars I ordered, so I was anxious to try one! I had the Gingerbread flavor while sipping some coffee and it was awesome. Y'all should check them out here.

The good news is that I was a winner in my DietBet! I weighed in 2lbs less than my goal so that's great! I had to submit official weigh in photos so as soon as they are authorized, I'll find out how many ways he pot will be split.

I've got some new recipes I'm trying this week. Trying to really plan for these last 10 days.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment