Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 24

So...this could be very short.

My eating was identical to yesterday. Okay, goodnight.

I know...I'm so boring. The husband caught the sickness though and I was trying to limit the smells in the house, so I didn't want to cook anything too crazy. I did make chicken salad though, so you'll get to hear about how I've had that for lunch for the next 6 days.

To recap. Eggs for breakfast, Nakd bar and almonds on the go for lunch, leftover chicken thighs and steam veggies for dinner.

I know I'm not particularly inspiring, but this has just been an all around awful week. I know I hardly ate either, but I haven't been working out since recovering from the yuckiness and I haven't been very hungry. I make sure to listen to the hunger.

I'll be back at it again tomorrow though. I've missed my workouts and I'm recharged a bit now.

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment