Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 16

I was starving today. I had a good run and the winds were so strong it became quite the endurance exercise so that could be why.

I had scrambled eggs for breakfast with coffee, hallelujah, because I got more filters. Little Bit had a rough night so I needed it.

I snacked on almonds and a banana before my run.

I didn't get to eat "lunch" until about 2pm but it was good. Corey made some chicken breasts last  night with a recipe he found. No idea where he found it, but it consisted of smoked paprika, garlic and basil. He seared it in a skillet and it was quite tasty. I had two of those with a steam bag of broccoli and cauliflower (yep...the whole bag).

It was fend for yourself for dinner so I made kale chips for the first time. Not sure if I used too much oil, but they weren't as "can't eat just one" as I thought they'd be. I think I'd get sick if I ate too many. But I can see the appeal if done right. I had an andouille sausage with them. I snacked on some guacamole, carrots and peppers before dinner.

Since dinner wasn't as fulfilling as I hoped, I had a Larabar when I was still hungry.

It's Friday for all of you on the mainland! Hope it's a nice one :)

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment