Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 27

Evening y'all. It's been a busy day I feel like. The munchkin has decided to protest sleep apparently, so I was running on E this morning, but thankfully got in a nap late this afternoon.

Breakfast was eggs. Surprise, surprise. I did try them mug-style today though. They overcooked but I liked the ease. I am so tired of washing the same pan every day.

I had a Larabar while running errands since I wouldn't get lunch until after Gymboree class was over at 1. We actually ran to the mall after that though so I didn't eat my chicken salad wrap until we got home at 2:30.

I made these pork chops on a whim tonight. They were in the fridge and needed to be cooked so I went recipe hunting. They were very good. Not overdone and good flavor. I had a sweet potato on the side.

With my last days on the plan at my door, I'm trying to figure out where to go. I'm not sure if I should go back to calorie counting like I was doing before or just stay focused on what my body is telling me it needs. It's been nice not having to plug foods into an app every day. I know I'm gonna be doing a lot of Paleo recipe searching. I'll be glad to be able to add back in some things like honey and yogurt for cooking purposes.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment