Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 17

Whew, busy day I feel like. Managed to eat well despite that though, which I'm proud of.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs(2 eggs, 2 egg whites), kiwi and coffee.

I snacked on almonds on our way to Gymboree.

Lunch was sautéed chicken breast (just salt and pepper) and a veggie steam bag (I had to remove the potatoes from it so it was actually the whole bag this time)

I had a Larabar as a snack.

Dinner was this salmon recipe that I found on a whim when I decided I needed to do something with what I had in the fridge. It was actually really great. Some of the best he's had, according to the hubby. I had some frozen butternut squash that I heated in a pot. Man, did I want some brown sugar and butter on it though.

I had some cashews after dinner.

Still feeling like I'm having cravings. We ran some errands tonight and had to go to the Sears next to Chili's. The smell of fried food about killed me. I don't think I'm feeling as strong a desire for sugar as I did though. Well, I know I'm not, but I'm not sure it's gone entirely. When I saw you could get a blizzard in a waffle cone now...well,  I wished it was Day 31. I have no intention of having a "celebration" meal though. That would defeat the purpose of everything I'm trying to accomplish and teach myself through this process. Now, if the next weekend we want to go out to eat, I won't be so strict. And I am really looking forward to adding my Greek yogurt back to my mornings.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

xo,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment