Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 21

This will be short today. I'm in the throws of an awful stomach bug that started in the middle of the night last night.

I hate this happened now. Though I haven't eaten but one thing today (just now), it's the only thing I could stomach...and it's not compliant. I got organic chicken noodle soup and did avoid the noodles, but I had saltine crackers with it. I also had some Vitamin Water this morning cause it was all that sounded good. It didn't stay down though (so did I technically not drink it???).

Anyway. I don't intend to start my 30 days over just because of something that's out of my control, but I won't let this keep me from staying strong the next 9 days.

I truly, truly hate this happened, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do too.

Hope it passes soon and the babe and hubby don't get it. I'm so thankful he was able to come home from work this morning to help me. I got some good rest and hopefully will tonight as well.

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment